If exploring the outdoors is you hobby and as such you need a well-built mountain bike that helps you improve the overall performance, you are fortunate to be reading this. This article highlights the top 10 best mountain bikes reviewed. Read on and discover the bikes with the proper features to give the benefits of mountain biking.
Table of Content
- 10. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Axis Comp Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 9. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Comp Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike
- 8. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 7. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Comp Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 6. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Tess 24 Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 5. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Pro Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike
- 4. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Sport Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 3. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Sorrento Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 2. Diamondback-Bicycles Women 2015 Lux Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
- 1. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike—27.5-inch wheels
10. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Axis Comp Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
This Diamondback-Bicycles Axis Comp 2015 edition is a well made hard-trail mountain bike that has a light but tough aluminum ergonomic frame that supports your weight well, while improving your posture so you can have an enjoyable and comfortable ride. It has durable 27.5 inch Schwalbe Rapid-Rob tires with smooth-rolling technology for maximizing drag. The bike is fitted with a reliable 20 Speed SRAM derailleur and shifters for optimal safety and speed, and has powerful Avid DBI hydraulic disk brakes.
9. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Comp Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike
From Diamond Bicycles is this high quality hand-made mountain bike that features a 4 inch hand builtaluminum frame-6061 T-6 , a RockShox Monarch-R rear, and an SR-Suntour 100 mm fork, making it very durable and one of the most performing models available. It handles very well, and dampens shock superbly so you have your cruise over rough and tough terrains easily, not hurting your legs or back. It further features SR-Suntour Cranks, an 8-speed drive train, and highly responsive Shimano Hydraulic super brakes.
8. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
This is another top performance hard-trail mountain bike featuring hand-built 6061-T6 aluminum frame that is quite durable, stylish, and with custom-formed butted tubing that offer greater balance, strength, as well as weight capacity. Its seat is padded for added comfort. It has a superbly-built SR-Suntour suspension fork that give you greater control and comfort, plus 8-speed Shimano drive train that is very reliable. With powerfully functional Tektro mechanical disc-brakes, you enjoy safe stopping power when riding.
7. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Comp Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
It is an aesthetic, comfortably light, and also impressively functional mountain bike that brings lots of innovative features, among them hand-built 6061-T6 29er hard-tail frame that’s light and made using a butted custom-formed aluminum tubing that hardly bends or breaks, despite the roughness of the riding terrain. Its SR Suntour suspension fork absorbs shocks very well, its 8-speed Shimano drive train is great handling, and its Tektro mechanical brakes perform quite well in both dry and wet weathers.
6. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Tess 24 Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
This is a 24-inch hard-trail great mountain bike that has high-tensile stainless steel frame, lasting suspension fork, as well as simple to use linear pull-brakes. It has wide tires that provide greater traction upon the trail, and a 7 speed drive train that is quite handy for scaling the hard-to-navigate or mountainous terrain.
5. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Pro Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike
And advanced mountain-bike model for men, it features a 6061 aluminum-alloy frame that is quite durable. This frame id also light, streamlined to provide easier navigation, and it orients you well whenever you hit the track so you get a very comfortable as well as memorable riding endeavor. Its 20 speed derailleur, good performance brake system, and rapid fire shifter are all impressive.
4. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Overdrive Sport Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
If what you want is a new and advanced top performance mountain bike model to help you land your destination target fast and safely, here is the Overdrive Sports hard-trail 205 model mountain bike from Diamond Bicycles for you to do exactly that. It’s comfortable, and reliably supports even big weights excellently. Its SR Suntour-XRC Lo 29 fork is also very reliable, has an excellent 9-speed Shimano drive train, and infallible disk brakes—hydraulic.
3. Diamondback Bicycles 2015 Sorrento Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
Sorrento Hard-Trail from Diamond Bikes is a heavy duty mountain-bike that reliably withstands the off-road expedition stress. Its heavy duty heat-treated 6061-T6 aluminum-alloy frame is quite sturdy. It also has reliable 7 speed Shimano derailleur featuring replaceable hangers, easy-rolling 27.5 inch wheels, as well as great linear pull-brakes. Its saddle is quite comfortable for any rider, and has a 6-mm Trail XC super suspension fork.
2. Diamondback-Bicycles Women 2015 Lux Hard-Tail Mountain-Bike
This is a special entry-level mountain-bike that offers better rides than most expensive top-end bike models. It is a constantly sought after model among many, simply for its overall reliability. It is very comfortable riding, is streamlined, and as such, it becomes a best choice for long distance or mountainous riding experiences.
1. Diamondback-Bicycles 2015 Recoil Full-Suspension Mountain-Bike—27.5-inch wheels
The topmost mountain bike in 2015 reviews is the Diamondback-Bicycles Full-Suspension recoil full-suspension model with 27.5 inch wheels. It is durable but light, and features quality components which are durable, too. It is quite simple to assemble, needs extremely low maintenance, and provides you with a superb ride on any terrain, no matter how rough, tough.